Andrea became a partner in 2019 and has been with McGovern Hurley since she joined as a co-op student. Andrea provides services to companies in various industries with specific focus on audit services to publicly accountable entities.
Andrea leads the firm social committee in organizing team building events throughout the year, including participating in the CIBC Run for the Cure. Andrea currently serves on the risk and audit committee of March of Dimes Canada. In the past, she has volunteered with the Hospital for Sick Kids, the Canadian Breast Cancer Foundation, as well as the Canadian Cancer Society.
Andrea enjoys relaxing at the cottage, while catching up on books and playing board games.
Areas of Practice
- Financial Statement Audits
- IPO and RTO Audits
- Annual and Quarterly Review Engagements
- IPO Readiness
- IFRS Transaction Advisory Services
Accreditations and Education
- Chartered Accountant, Chartered Professional Accountant – CPA Ontario – 2016
- Bachelor of Accounting – Brock University – 2014