Glen McFarland has over 25 years of public accounting experience at McGovern Hurley. He has provided accounting, auditing and tax services to a wide range of clients, from owner-managed based operations, to larger multi-national operations. Glen has been instrumental in the firm’s public company audit service practice.
In 2022, Glen was named a Fellow of CPA Ontario.
Glen is passionate about his various community engagement activities:
- Member of the Accounting Standards Board IFRS Discussion Group
- Past member of the CPA Ontario Practice Inspection Committee;
- Director and Treasurer of the Ajax Pickering Board of Trade; and
- Director and Treasurer of the Ajax Pickering Hospital Foundation.
Glen enjoys family time at the cottage and on the beach in Prince Edward Island.
Areas of Practice
- Financial Statement Audits and Reviews
- Special Purpose and Statutory Audits
- Initial Public Offering and Reverse Takeover Services
- IFRS Transaction Advisory Services
Accreditations and Education
- Fellow of CPA Ontario, 2022
- Chartered Accountant, Chartered Professional Accountant, CPA Ontario, 2000
- Bachelor of Commerce (Specialist in Economics), with High Distinction, University of Toronto, 1999