Greg brings over 15 years of professional experience in industry and public accounting, and joined McGovern Hurley in 2014.
Greg is passionate about helping owner-managed businesses and helping owners understand the language of financial growth in order to make better management choices. He leads a volunteer tax clinic for low-income Canadians in higher risk neighborhoods.
When Greg isn’t taking his kids to sports activities, he coaches baseball and loves to watch sports.
Areas of Practice
- Financial Statement Audits, Reviews, and Compilations
- Integrated Tax Planning
- Corporate and Personal Tax Returns
- Trust and Partnership Returns
- Transaction Advisory Service
- Family Enterprise Advisory
- Chartered Accountant, Chartered Professional Accountant – CPA Ontario – 2004
- Bachelor of Commerce – Ryerson University – 2001