Greg leads the Business Advisory Group of the firm. Greg brings almost 20 years of professional experience in industry and public accounting, and joined McGovern Hurley in 2014.
Greg is passionate about helping privately held clients and helping owners understand the language of financial growth in order to make better management choices. Greg provides assurance and business consultation to privately held clients and assists clients with consultation in areas such as purchase and sale of a business, estate and tax planning and forecasts and projections. Greg leads a volunteer tax clinic for low-income Canadians in higher risk neighborhoods and volunteers for other charity organizations.
Areas of Practice
- Financial Statement Audits, Reviews, and Compilations
- Integrated Tax Planning
- Corporate and Personal Tax Returns
- Trust and Partnership Returns
- Transaction Advisory Service
- Family Enterprise Advisory
- Chartered Accountant, Chartered Professional Accountant – CPA Ontario – 2004
- Bachelor of Commerce – Ryerson University – 2001