Koko started her professional career working for a tech start-up in Tokyo and then San Francisco for three years. She then joined McGovern Hurley, where she has 21 years of experience in public accounting.
Koko is the firm’s lead partner for IIROC registered entities. She also serves as director and Audit Committee Chair of two public companies listed on the TSX
Koko values time with her husband and son, whether travelling, skiing or relaxing at their cottage in Haliburton.
Areas of Practice
- Financial Statement Audits
- IPO and RTO Audits
- IIROC, MFDA, EMD Audits
- Annual and Quarterly Review Engagements
- Due Diligence
- IPO Readiness
- IFRS Transaction Advisory Services
Accreditations and Education
- Chartered Accountant, Chartered Professional Accountant – CPA Ontario – 2001
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of British Columbia