Sandy brings more than a decade of experience in practicing in US tax. She started her career with a National firm and she has also practiced in a mid-size accounting firm space. She specializes in Canada-US cross-border tax matters and in-bound US Tax Services for public and privately held corporations.
Sandy is passionate about making a positive impact for her clients, colleagues, and the world at large. The US tax landscape has been changing at an unprecedented pace with increased complexities. Her desire is to help clients navigate these waters and ease the burden.
Sandy is a self-proclaimed improvement enthusiast, she enjoys devouring audiobooks, and spending time with the family.
Areas of Practice
- US Corporate Federal and State Compliance
- US Partnership Federal and State Compliance
- US Tax Advisory
- US Tax Disputes and Advocacy
Accreditations and Education
- Certified Public Accountant– CPA Illinois
- Chartered Accountant, Chartered Professional Accountant – CPA Ontario
- Bachelor of Business Administration– Schulich School of Business