Adar joined the firm in 2016 and brings over 15 years of professional experience in industry and public accounting.
Adar is committed to building trust and delivering quality while bringing a proactive and practical approach to privately held clients and small business owners. Adar enjoys helping small businesses and entrepreneurs navigate the complex Canadian tax landscape and takes a hands on approach in helping them understand their ever growing compliance obligations.
Adar takes pleasure in acting as a mentor to aspiring Chartered Professional Accountants, and in his spare time he loves to spend quality time with his wife and two children.
Areas of Practice
- Financial Statement Reviews, and Compilations
- Integrated Tax Planning
- Corporate & Personal Income Tax Returns
- Tax and Estate planning
- Trust and Partnership Returns
- Payroll and HST Issues
- Chartered Accountant, Chartered Professional Accountant – CPA Ontario – 2019
- Bachelor of Arts, York University – 2009
- Professional Certificate, Accounting, York University – 2014