Chris has over 18 years of experience which commenced at McGovern Hurley as a co-op student. He is the firm’s Information Technology partner and specializes in servicing publicly traded entities across all industries.
Chris has been involved in meetings of the Accounting Standards Board IFRS Discussion Group and is a member of the Ajax Pickering Board of Trade.
Chris loves sports and is a season ticket holder for the Toronto Maple Leafs, Toronto Raptors and Toronto FC. Chris enjoys playing golf, tennis, soccer and hockey.
Areas of Practice
- Financial Statement Audits
- IPO and RTO Audits
- Annual and Quarterly Review Engagements
- Due Diligence
- IPO Readiness
- IFRS Transaction Advisory Services
Accreditations and Education
- Chartered Accountant, Chartered Professional Accountant – CPA Ontario – 2004
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Toronto – 2002