Jessica joined McGovern Hurley as a partner in 2019 after starting her career with a National firm followed by a mid-size accounting firm. Jessica has experience providing services to publicly traded entities and private company clients across all industries.
Jessica serves on the Board of Directors for Vita Community Living, a non-profit organization providing services to adults with special needs, and is a part-time instructor for Masters of Accounting courses at the Schulich School of Business.
Jessica enjoys adventure trips in various parts of the world and is a yoga enthusiast.
Areas of Practice
- Financial Statement Audits, Reviews and Compilations
- IPO and RTO Audits
- Annual and Quarterly Review Engagements
- CFO Support and IPO Readiness
- IFRS Transaction Advisory Services
Accreditations and Education
- Chartered Accountant, Chartered Professional Accountant – CPA Ontario – 2015
- Uniform Final Exam Honour Roll – 2013
- Bachelor of Business Administration (Accounting and Finance) – Schulich School of Business – 2012