Jessica has over 17 years of public accounting experience which commenced when she joined McGovern Hurley as a co-op student. She services publicly listed entities and private companies.
Jessica was a part-time practice inspector for CPA Ontario for two years where she reviewed the work of other accounting firms to ensure they adhered to professional standards. She is a volunteer with the financial literacy program of CPA Canada, and became the area leader for Ajax-Pickering in 2017.
Jessica loves to read, practice yoga and is mildly obsessed with watching TED Talks.
Areas of Practice
- Financial Statement Audits, Reviews, and Compilations
- IPO and RTO Audits
- Annual and Quarterly Review Engagements
- IPO Readiness
- IFRS Transaction Advisory Services
- Corporate and Personal Tax Returns
Accreditations and Education
- Chartered Accountant, Chartered Professional Accountant – CPA Ontario – 2005
- Bachelor of Business Administration, University of Toronto – 2003