Soheil Talebi has 20 years of experience in public accounting extending to National and mid-size accounting firms in Toronto, Canada and Los Angeles, United States. He provides services to private companies, publicly listed entities and owner managed businesses. Soheil is the firm’s people and culture leader.
Soheil is an author and instructor of various accounting courses for CPA Ontario. He is a volunteer for the financial literacy program and a key note speaker for various promotional events of CPA Ontario. Soheil has served on technical task forces and the practice inspection committee of CPA Ontario. He is currently a member of the Board of Directors of Toronto Foundation for Student Success.
Soheil enjoys connecting with nature and loves ice and alpine climbing. He is a dedicated observer of English footie.
Areas of Practice
- Financial Statement Audits, Reviews, and Compilations
- Special Purpose and Statutory Audits
- Service Organizational Control Reports
- Litigation Support and Expert Witness Testimony
- CFO Support and IPO Readiness
- Due Diligence and Quality of Earnings Report
Accreditations and Education
- Corporate Finance – CPA Canada – 2015
- Chartered Accountant, Chartered Professional Accountant – CPA Ontario – 2002
- Bachelor of Accounting – Brock University – 2001